The BC Academic Health Science Network (BC AHSN) is committed to providing BC’s health research community with the best possible provincial resources during the COVID-19 pandemic, and beyond.
To help meet this commitment, we’ve created this page, which will help you navigate our unified response from the research community during COVID-19.
Together with the BC Ministry of Health, the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research, BC Centre for Disease Control and additional partners, we’re working to ensure that researchers/research teams based in BC are offered diverse resources and supports so that our research impacts are recognized within BC, nationally and internationally.
Resources for You
As a rapid response to the fast-changing situation, we offer stakeholders services that include:
This resource page is a core component of the provincial research response to COVID-19 and has been initiated with encouragement from the BC Ministry of Health, the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research, BC Centre for Disease Control, and other stakeholder agencies and groups. Content will continue to be updated regularly in this rapidly-changing situation.
- For more information about any of the resources above, please email us.
- Visit Health Data Research Network Canada’s COVID-19 Resources page.
- Visit the REACH BC platform to join, find or recruit for COVID-19 research opportunities.
- See PopData BC’s Support for COVID-19 Research Page and UBC’s COVID-19 Research Page.
- Clinical Resources: Find COVID-19 clinical resources at the BC Emergency Medicine Network’s page.
- National Registry: Physicians within BC and across Canada are collaborating to create a registry of suspected and confirmed COVID-19 cases to facilitate rapid research and response. Contact Corinne Hohl and/or Jeffrey Hau for further information.
- If you have questions about your grants and research projects, please see our dedicated page.
- Identifying & Mitigating Mental Health Impact of COVID-19 for Families (MSFHR, $50,000 – apply by February 28, 2021)
If you would like us to list an opportunity that we’ve missed, please contact us.